Presentations & Courses
We are always willing to share our knowledge and experience with others and will consider requests to speak to your group or organization on topics relating to adaptive technology, job accommodations and, ergonomics. We also offer half and full-day courses on Maximizing Success with Speech Recognition, The Ergonomics of Computer Use, and Job Accommodations—with a focus on people with disabilities.
We have taught courses on these subjects at:
- The RESNA International Conference (The Rehabilitation Engineering and Assistive Technology Association of North America)
- CSUN Assistive Technology Conference
- Closing the Gap Conference
- San Francisco State University
- New York City Department of Education
We have provided shorter workshops on a range of topics to groups such as:
- The Department of Rehabilitation
- The County of Alameda
- The National Rehabilitation Association of Northern California
- The EmploymentAccess Conference
- San Francisco Vocational Services
Call us to discuss your professional development needs and how we can customize a training for you.